The portraits of the legendary stars of The Beatles are featured on this unique set of handmade nesting dolls. Each doll has a portrait of one band member on it starting with John Lennon. The musicians' outfits replicate the collection from the cover of their album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. This set is a great and a memorable gift for anyone.
The Beatles were formed in about 1960 in Liverpool England. The main 4 members were John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
By 1964, the band was world famous. The Beatles were able to effortlessly produce the most popular and innovative music - often blending orchestra, pop, rock and folk into the unique Beatles music that changed a generation forever.
- The Beatles are also regarded as the most successful and the most popular band of all time.
- The Beatles single-handily transformed an entire generation with new styles of music and a more informal approach to musical performances.
- The group pioneered many new innovative practices in recording, song-writing and presentation.
- They became the leaders of the era's cultural revival, post WWII renewal and sociocultural revolution.
Product Materials & Summary
- Quantities are limited
- Materials: lime wood, water based paint, clear water-based lacquer
- The largest nesting doll is about 6 inches tall
- This Set consists of 5 wooden nesting dolls
- One-of-a-kind set handmade and hand-painted
- Featured Bend Members: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr
Nesting dolls will last a very long time. The water-based paint and lacquer effectively seal the wood and ensure that the nesting dolls will last for generations. This is a creative, unique and nostalgic gift that harkens back to an incredible and monumental era in music history.